Hey guys! I really suck at posting frequently eh? Shame on me!! Anyways tonight is Super Bowl Sunday and the husband is at a party and I am here with the young one, so I had all the time in the world to do this look using the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. Its a subtle eye enlarging frosted look with darkened corners on the inner and outer eye. Hope you enjoy!
P.S. Im transitioning to blonde so please don't judge my tiger striped hair!
1. My Base/Primer is MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
2. Apply Limit to the upper crease for transition with a blending brush
3. Apply Nooner into the crease with a crease brush, and onto your lower lids with the same brush
4. Using a crease brush again, apply Darkside into the outer corner, as well as your lower lids outer corner
5. Grab that same old crease brush and apply Mugshot into the inner corner stopping at your tear duct
6. With a packing all over shadow brush apply Dust to the centre of the eye lid and pack Strange on top and then onto the brow bone
7. Apply a frosted white into the inner corner to brighten