Lately I have been obsessed with Miley Cyrus. Her attitude, her style, her hair and mostly her fiance. Just kidding! Well..not really. Recently I found this picture online of her sporting a super trendy bright pink lip and knew i needed to recreate this amazing simple & quick statement. I would usually make a video, or add some pictures of me creating it myself, however I'm ready to pop this baby out at any given moment and I'm honestly way to lazy to get down and dirty with a tutorial!!! Sorry!
1. Start out using your favourite foundation that is suited for your skin type. Right now I'm wearing Garnier BB Cream Oil Free in Medium Light. To find out which foundation works for your skin type click here
2. Add a nude universal blush to the apples of your cheeks, sweeping upwards and back, towards the ears and your temples. Try Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
3. Apply Mac Painterly Paint Pot to your entire eyelid all the way up to the eyebrow.
4. Use a smudgable deep black eyeliner and apply to your upper lash line. Blend it out to soften the look. I love Dior Crayon Eyeliner because its blendable but waterproof!
5. Apply a smoldering volumizing and darkening mascara like Make Up For Ever's Smokey Lash to top and bottom lashes.
6. Line your lips with a bright lip liner that matches the statement lipstick shade you've chosen. For Miley's look Ive chosen Make Up For Ever's Aqua Lip Waterproof Liner in Bright Fuschia Pink. Make sure to blend the lip liner so its not a harsh line.
7. Finish with your favourite statement shade of lipstick. For Miley's look I've chosen Hourglass Femme Rouge Vibrant Creme Lipstick in Bright Fuschia.
That's it guys! Seriously, how quick and easy was that? The look is demure enough to rock during the day, and also adds some serious punch for a night out! All products used can be purchased at Sephora through the links above.