If I can recommend one thing, in terms of beauty, to women, its to use more matte shadows and blushes. Shimmer and pearlescent shades are beautiful but mattes are so flattering on everybody. Shimmers can often be too much, especially when used in the crease. ( I almost never use shimmer in the crease) They also show every flaw, if you have subtle wrinkles in your lids, shimmers will accentuate them, while matte's do a good job at concealing them. The only thing about matte's, is they have to be blended extremely well, which can be more difficult. The better quality the shadow, and the better quality the brush, the easier time you will have. Also, if you use less product, and then layer to create the desired opacity, its much easier then using too much product at once.
Here is a matte look I did yesterday using only 3 shadows. I used the Kryolan Neutral Matte Palette, which is the perfect palette to compliment your Naked palettes, as those contain mostly shimmer and pearlescent shadows.
1. I started with MAC Painterly Pot all over the lid.
2. I then applied a light ash brown to the upper crease using a fluffy blending brush.
3. Using an all over shadow brush I packed a dark brown onto the lid and blended out.
4. Lastly, I applied a cream coloured shadow to the brown bone, inner corner of the eye, and lower lash line.
5. Finish with mascara and liner.