Today's Valentines Day! Yay! Well, actually its not, but for me it is! We don't have a babysitter, and our family are miiiiiiles away, so baby joined us on our date this year. Heres the makeup I wore, its quite dramatic with the vavavoom eyelashes, but I needed an excuse to do a glam look, and Valentines was it! This look was created using the Kat Von D Spellbinding Palette, the Naked3 Palette, and NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow.
1. Apply NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk as a Base
2. Using a blending brush apply Limit from the Naked3 to the upper crease, and Stupid Autocorrect from Kat Von D's Spellbinding Palette on top.
3. With your crease brush use Wonderland from the Spellbinding palette directly into the crease
4. With the same crease brush apply Blackheart from the Naked3 into the outter corner
5. Also with a crease brush apply Stupid Autocorrect into the inner corner
6. Grab your all over shader brush and apply Instaglam from the Spellbinding Palette on the centre of your lid
7. Apply NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow in Mink directly on top of Instaglam
8. With a crease brush apply Limit to the lower outer lid, and apply Mink in the inner lid and blend together in the centre.
9. Apply a white pearl shadow in the inner corner and then your favourite black eyeliner on the top lid
10. Finish with mascara and House of Lashes Falsies in Pixie Luxe