Going to the beach can be stressful enough trying to fit your body into teeny tiny bikinis, while still keeping confident and sexy, without having to deal with makeup. Let's be honest, it looks silly wearing a full face of makeup to the beach, but us girls still want to be looking on fleek as possible.
As a mom, I find it hard enough to do my face on an average Tuesday, let alone packing up the beach bag, the car, the pup, and the kid, then to do it on a day out to the beach. So, to make it easier on everyone, Ive compiled my list of must have summer beauty items. These products keep you looking, fresh, and gorgeous, without looking like you've applied a stitch of makeup!
Starting from the top left and working clockwise:
1. Tarte Tarteguard: This amazing little wonder is the most important product of all for those hot summer days. Sunscreen. SPF maxes out at 30, so this sunscreen built for the face packs a perfect punch to fight off those harmful rays, keeping skin young, moisturized, and protected.
2. Bare Minerals Stroke of Light: A must have for any season, this stroke of genius brightens your under eyes to keep you looking awake and refreshed each and everyday. Tip: You can also use it to highlight your nose, chin, and forehead.
3. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer: This is the best natural looking bronzer you will find. You get tons of product, that smells like CHOCOLATE, made with real cocoa. Use it to bronze the high points of your face for a natural sun kissed glow, or put it to work as a contour powder in your cheek bones, and your temples. An added bonus, the packaging is super cute!
4. Loreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara: This is my Go To mascara even in the winter. It is the blackest black, stays all day, and the waterproof formula really holds a curl. Not to mention adding a touch of mascara is a quick easy way to awaken the whole face.
5. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream: This BB cream is packed with SPF so you can skip the Tarte Gaurd on the days you use this. Smooth on with your fingers when you are in a rush, or use a brush when you have time to spare. No matter how you apply, it will leave your skin flawless, in one easy step.
6. Maybelline Dream Touch Blush: Another product that can be applied with only the fingers; this blush is super natural and makes your skin glow from within. A cream blush is perfect for those summer days when you want to look dewy and fresh.
*Most of these items are available at Sephora, or your local Drugstore!